Trekking and HikingHolidays fico d'india organizzed with all information the your tour.
Enjoy the pleasure of an unforgettable walk by discovering the natural and green treasures of the Amalfi Coast and the Campania area.
The magic of the sea, the culture, the history and the green paths will surprise you in each one of our original trekking excursions .
We have realized an original excursions program to give you the chance to discover the beauty of the most important green and cultural sites of the Campania region and to enjoy the typical tastes of the most famous culinary tradition in the world.
During your walking time you could in fact choose to spend the lunch time in one of the typical restaurants of each area or by having a funny picnic.
Many involving proposals for your dream holiday:
- Il Sentiero degli Dei:an extremely panoramic path at 636 meters on the sea level will lead you from Agerola to Positano by offering you the most breathtaking overviews of the sea, the Amalfi Coast and the Capri Island;
- Valle delle Ferriere: the fascination of one of the most famous green park of the Amalfi Coast will astonish you along the path that connects the ancient town of Scala to Amalfi;
- Valle dei Mulini: an original itinerary consisting in the visit of Villa Cimbrone in Ravello, of the ancient Tower “Torre dello Ziro”, overlooking the towns of Amalfi and Atrani, the walk along the path of Valle dei Mulini and the stop to the Lemon Garden of Amalfi, to spend an original lunch time by tasting a lemon menu;
- Punta Campanella: a fantastic excursion around the area that connects the Amalfi Coast to the Sorrento Peninsula. From the Saint Costanzo sanctuary you will admire the most beautiful overviews on the two Gulfs;
- Monte Solaro: an extraordinary experience to enjoy Capri from the top of the Solaro Mountain where the view of the whole Naples gulf will show you the magic vision of Ischia, Procida, Naples, the Vesuvios and the Amalfi and Sorrento Coasts;
- The Treasures of Naples: you will discover the magic of Naples by walking around the typical narrow streets of the historical centre, by visiting the mysterious underground Naples, the famous street of the Neapolitan presepio and the main monuments of the city. During your tour you will have a peaceful stop to taste the typical Neapolitan Pizza.